Become a sponsor of the 2017 TML Annual Conference and Exhibition, October 3-6, at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
To explore sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
Advantages of Sponsorship
Created in 1913, the Texas Municipal League exists solely to provide services to Texas cities. Since then, TML’s mission has remained the same: to serve the needs and advocate the interests of its members. To help accomplish this mission, the League provides the following services to its member cities:
• The League represents the interests of member cities before legislative, administrative, and judicial bodies at the state and federal levels.
• TML annually conducts numerous conferences and training seminars to enhance the knowledge and skills of municipal officials in the state. The TML Annual Conference and Exhibition is one of the nation’s largest gatherings of local government leaders.
• Full-time attorneys are on the staff and are available to provide advice and information on municipal legal matters.
• A variety of publications addressing municipal issues are produced throughout the year.
• Twenty-one affiliate groups are under the umbrella of the League. These groups are made up of public officials representing specific professional disciplines.